Welcome to our Website
If you do not agree to be bound by and comply with all of the foregoing, you may not access or use our currency information, services, or website. We suggest you print a copy of each of these documents for your records.
The term "Aldar" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific commercial, financial, investment, accounting, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed Aldar for such personal, non-commercial use, provided it is done pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Aldar shall not have any liability whatsoever for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law or otherwise in relation to any of the content of this website.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Aldar shall not be liable whatsoever. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, unless it is approved in writing by Aldar, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, Aldar are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website or any licensed material or trademarks contained herein may give rise to a claim for damages against the unauthorized user and could lead to serious legal actions against such unauthorized user,
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We do not undertake any responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Aldar's prior written consent.
• The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an "as is" basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties.
• Aldar reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you.
• As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall Aldar nor any of its data providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if Aldar or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Submissions of User Content
You acknowledge and undertake that:
• You are responsible for any information, materials (including profiles, messages, text, images, video … etc.) & other content (“User Content”) that you submit, post or otherwise provide or make available on or through the website or otherwise (“Submission”), including User Content you agree to allow the use of that is on third-party companies’ websites, for example any of the social media channels, that are associated with hashtags related to Aldar, and your Submission does not and will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality.
• Any Submission will be treated as non-proprietary, and you irrevocably waive any rights with respect of any Submission that you may have under any applicable law or under any legal theory.
• Any opinions, statements, or other materials made available by third parties through the website are those of such third parties and not of Aldar, where Aldar does not expressly endorse any such opinions, statements, or materials. Aldar is not responsible for screening, monitoring or verifying such content, including without limitation to compliance with copyright or other laws.
• Aldar reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to edit and to choose to include or not include any Submission on the website or otherwise use them. Such Submissions may be used on Aldar’s website and/or on other Aldar marketing materials, including emails, social media and store signage, where they may be displayed for other users to see. Aldar is under no obligation to display, feature or use any Submission, but may do so at its sole discretion.
• You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, Aldar its directors, employees, attorneys, successors, vendors, agents, representative officers, successors, assigns, affiliates, licensees & licensors a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, assign, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any Submission, as well as your name, social media channels, profile picture, image, likeness, comments, posts, statements or other information, in any manner, and in any and all distribution channels, venues, forms, media, or technology, alone or as part of other works, without further notice or any compensation to you.
• Any Submission will be treated as non-confidential. Such Submissions may not be returned and Aldar may use your Submission, and any ideas, concepts or know how contained therein, for any purpose including, without limitation, developing, distributing, marketing products and/or make them available to the general public without any restrictions.